Pathology Horizons is a unique event. It will give you the chance to learn about the potential impacts and challenges of new diagnostic and informatics technologies on pathology. It is an opportunity to hear about the technologies that will be driving the future of pathology.
The focus will be on new technical or procedural developments that are on or just over the horizon. You will hear about the possible pros and cons of these developments, how people in supporting disciplines should be preparing for and perhaps directing these changes and their potential impact on the daily work of a pathologist.
A sample of some of the many topics that will be covered include:
- Computer Aided Diagnosis in Pathology: Pros & Cons
- Microscopy with Ultraviolet Surface Excitation (MUSE)
- Bringing Genetics into Mainstream Medical Practice
- Digital Pathology – Applications of Image Analysis in Cancer Pathology and Research
- Morphologomics – Challenges for Surgical Pathology in the Genomic Age
- Why Advances in Biology and Informatics Should Bring Pathology and Radiology Together into a Combined Diagnostics Discipline.
Join us to contribute your ideas, hear from innovators from around the world, expand your knowledge and make some new contacts.